We know you’ve worked incredibly hard to reach Commencement. You earned your degree and deserve to celebrate with everyone who has helped you on this journey. All of us at IUPUI look forward to officially and publicly recognizing your achievements as soon as the COVID-19 situation permits.
If you’ve already ordered your cap and gown, or if you are considering doing so, here are some facts to consider:
- It was announced that Commencement was postponed, not cancelled. (Please note that a rescheduled date has not yet been set.) So, if you have already ordered, but have not received your graduation apparel, please be advised that your order is being processed so that you can have your cap and gown in time for your own photos with family and friends this May. You can keep it until the rescheduled Commencement.
- If you have ordered your cap and gown but know that you will not be able to participate in a rescheduled Commencement, you may still want your cap and gown for your own photos with family and friends. Your shipment will include a return shipping label which you can use to return the gown after your own celebration.
- You can also change your order so that it does not include a gown, or cancel your entire order, if you choose. Instructions for changing or cancelling your order are available at this link: www.herffjones.com/collegereturns. Refunds for unopened orders are available up until your previously scheduled Commencement date of May 16.
- If you haven’t ordered your cap and gown but were planning to do so, online orders will continue through April 27, with no late fees imposed.
- Once the rescheduled Commencement dates have been identified, we will work with HJ to announce an updated schedule for the ordering of caps/gowns for the ceremony.
If you have any questions about your Commencement apparel, please email email@example.com, and for all other Commencement questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Congratulations on graduating—we look forward to celebrating your success with you soon!