Congratulations! You are eligible to participate in Commencement 2020 if you complete degree requirements during the 2019–20 academic year.
Before you come to Commencement, be sure to complete this checklist:
- Apply to graduate. If you have questions about how to apply, contact your school’s recorder.
- Rent your official IU or Purdue cap and gown.
- Order announcements, notes, class rings, etc.
- Do all the prep at Countdown to Commencement (attire, announcements, portraits).
- Invite family and guests: no tickets, no limits.
- Tell out-of-town guests to book hotel and restaurant reservations early.
- Be sure international guests submit their visa applications early.
- Look for updates on this website regularly.
- Attend IUPUI Commencement on Saturday, May 16, at Lucas Oil Stadium!