International guests will need a printed letter of invitation to obtain their visas. The Office of International Affairs (OIA) helps guests who will be traveling internationally to attend Commencement. To get the process started:
Get visa help
- IUPUI students log in to istart.iu.edu using their CAS login.
- Follow the links to “Letter of Invitation.”
- A notarized letter of invitation will be prepared for international family members, and you will be notified by email when the letter is ready.
- IUPUI students can pick up letters from OIA. If you have questions they can be answered at that time.
- If you are an international guest, please contact the Office of International Affairs to find more information about attending IUPUI Commencement.